Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's been awhile...

and considering I just started this blog, that's probably not a good sign. I really want to keep up with it, but seriously, who has the time?

So let's see...what's new? Dom and I have started a new job. We're mystery shoppers. I can't talk too much about it here because of confidentiality issues, but we're really looking forward to it. It could be alot of fun. We have our first assignment in a week or so. I'm excited.

We got the new motorcycle. Things have been too crazy to get pictures of it uploaded, but I will soon. It's amazing. I took a ride on it with the previous owner when he brought it to our house. It was the most amazing experience. I can't wait for Dom to have some miles under him so I can ride with him.

Our BFF's bought a house. They close (finger's crossed, knock on wood) next week. We should be moving them in over the weekend. WOOHOO! It's pretty exciting.

Well, off to bed for me. I really am going to try to keep up with this. Night, all!

No comments: